The Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC provides its content on this website subject to the following terms and conditions ("T&C"). From time to time we may change T&C, so please check back occasionally or contact us directly with any questions (T&C last updated on 7/7/2010). By using this website you agree to the T&C identified below. For additional information regarding our privacy policies please see Privacy.
1. All trademarks, servicemarks, logos, designs, or any other intellectual capital (collectively "TMarks"), displayed on this website are registered and unregistered TMarks of the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC. You agree that you will not refer to any TMarks and/ or any other information obtained from this website to identify the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC in any public outlet to include: websites, press releases, all and any media) for reporting, advertising, promotional purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party. You will also not use or reproduce any TMark of or imply any endorsement by or relationship with the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC.
2. All content and "look and feel" of this website, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images, is the exclusive property of the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC and is protected by the United States and international copyright laws. All rights are reserved.
3. All articles identified or portrayed on this website are original and have been directly contributed from the original author. These articles may not be taken or copied from this website for business or personal use. If there is an interest in using or publishing one or more of the articles portrayed on this website please submit a request in writing to the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC at the following address, Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC, P.O. Box 642, Hamburg, New York, 14075..
4 All links to third party sites meet the requirements from each respective party and are covered under "fair use". Any and all questions and concerns regarding this linking usage from any of the third parties portrayed on this website may contact the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC directly. All images utilized on this website are non descriptive and were taken of Western New York Area public and private facilities from the street view and therefore permission is not required. Any and all questions and concerns regarding images portrayed on this website from the actual organization believed to be portrayed in the image may contact the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC directly.
5. The Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC provides you with a non transferable agreement based on the T&C identified here to access and download, display, and print one copy of the content and functionality displayed on this website on any single computer solely for your internal, business use, provided that you do not modify the content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the website. You may not otherwise reproduce modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the website content without the expressed written consent of the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC.
6. The Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or any other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that your intellectual property rights is infringed on by any content on this website, please write to the Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC at the address shown below, giving a written statement that contains: [i] identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; [ii] identification of the allegedly infringing material on the website that is requested to be removed; [iii] your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available; [iv] a statement that you have in good faith a belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; [v] a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and [vi] the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. The Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. ? 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. Please submit notices to: Extensive Enterprises Consulting Group, LLC., P.O. Box 642, Hamburg, New York 14075
7. THE CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THE EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING GROUP, LLC IS NOT HEREIN ENGAGED IN RENDERING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING GROUP, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT. THE EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING GROUP, LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE, OR PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. NEITHER THE EXTENSIVE ENTERPRISES CONSULTING GROUP, LLC NOR ITS AFFILIATE MARKETING PARTNERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
8. These T&C are governed by the laws of the State of New York without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.